history of Adriatica brand
One of our key objectives is to create new designs and models that perfectly suit the changing styles of our generation while, at the same time, keeping prices competitive.
We offer watch ranges from dress to chronograph models. The company specialises in gold, gold plated, PVD plated, titanium and steel watches. Adriatica produces both mechanical and automatic self-winding models which are powered by ETA & SELITA movements. We stock a wide range of quartz watches containing high-tech movements such as Ronda and ETA.
Adriatica , as a trade mark, is closely associated with a Swiss Watch Company. It was The Swiss Watch Company who created the brand and started manufacturing Adriatica watches in 1931.
In 1962 Adriatica factory relocated to Biel/Bienne & Basel in Switzerland . Here they continued manufacturing ladies and gentlemen’s watches, specialising in the classical gold plated range. This is also when the new, revolutionary men’s collection “Adriatica World Champion” was created .
Since 1999 Adriatica watches are being manufactured in our own watch company in Dongio, then in 2010 our headquarter has been relocated to Camorino/Ticino. Acctually our headquarter is located in Minusio/ Ticino. Great effort and concentration has been put into perfecting the manufacture processes and improving the styling of already existing models. The implementation of new technologies and the creation of modern pieces of watchmaking art has become another of their key objectives.
Today Adriatica is an internationally recognised brand available in many countries such as United Kingdom, USA, Germany, Ireland, Portugal, Hungary, Egypt ......
Adriatica has been a member of The Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry since December 2006.
“Swiss Made” embodies a concept of highest quality, accuracy, reliability combined with elegance and originality of design. This is exactly what Adriatica is about.